Thursday, September 4, 2008

I don't really have anything new to say except my doctor is a total drama queen and when he's not trying to scare me into thinking I'm killing my unborn child, he's accusing me of not eating enough, which begs the question, has he met me? Really, I'm pretty sure I'm the last one to skip a meal, pregnant or not. I'd love to change OB's, but let's face it, I'm 36 weeks pregnant, I'm too tired, and frankly I don't have the extra energy to expand on that now.

I do have some good news. I think we've finally found a daycare provider for Nate. It's a married couple that run the daycare out of their home. Chris got a good feeling talking with them. Diana, the wife, said I could stop by during the day sometime after Nate's born to check things out while the children are present.


Parting thought:

No matter how far we stray from God, no matter what is happening that takes our attention away from his love, he never loses sight of us and our needs. That's how awesome our God is.

No comments: