Friday, September 26, 2008

Little guy's, BIG day

Hello everyone and thanks for your patience and prayers. Nathan Eric was born on September 24th at 8:03pm by C-Section. I did try, a little more than 36 hours I tried, but Nathan did not want to make his appearance. He weighed 6lbs 10oz and was 20 1/2 inches long.

Chris and I keep going over his features and trying to decide who he looks like, I swear I could stare at Nathan's face all day! He's a very quiet little guy, he does make these little gasps for air that make me jump every time it happens, but I guess I'll get used to that.

So far Motherhood is pretty sweet, but let's keep in mind, I'm still in the hospital, I think it only gets more challenging from here. I guess that's why we strive to live every moment "fully present," to take advantage of the sweet spots.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Congrats guys! what a sweet little boy. I hope all goes well as you adjust to life at home... Keep us posted!