Sunday, November 2, 2008

Busy Week of Appointments

This upcoming week is going to be busy. Tomorrow morning I see the neurologist about my migraines, Tuesday morning Nathan and I visit Diana our new daycare provider, Wednesday I have my very last appointment with my OB, and Thursday Nathan has his 6 week check up already! I can't believe it's been 6 weeks. He's grown out of all of his newborn size clothes and his 3 month clothing fits just right, so I think he'll be in 3-6 month clothing by Christmas!! Too fast, it's all going too fast.

Nathan and I were in Michigan this weekend visiting my parents while Chris was in Seattle, WA in a wedding. My brother Tim came over from Howell, MI for the weekend with his three kids, who are also getting too big, too fast, and my sister Christy came up from South Bend, IN. It was a very nice weekend. My Dad has started doing Weight Watchers and he's already lost 12 pounds in three weeks, which is great!! While he was weighing himself Mom handed him Nathan and the scale went up about 10 pounds which would mean Nathan gained 3 pounds 4 ounces since his last doctors' appointment, so it'll be interesting to see what he weighs on Thursday. I'll update everyone on Thursday after Nathan's appointment.

No comments: