Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tough Guy

Givin' a shout out to the West side, keep it real yo!



Mommy makes me do these photo shoots and it really takes it outta me!!


So I went to the closet this morning to see what I could find to dress Nathan in and there sat an outfit I didn't think would fit little Nathan for a while yet. But he's determined to grow up too fast, so this three month outfit fits him now at 6 weeks!! Anyway, I just had to take some pictures because I also happen to find these shoes that were given to me by the daughter of one of my mom's friends because they match perfectly. It's looks like I planned it, but nothing I plan works out that well!! Nathan looks like such a little man today, too cute!! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is adorable, susie! You and chris do good work! When do you go back to work?

Jim & Chrissy said...

So cute! I love when they throw up the gang signs :)

amber said...

I love the little shoes! He looks like a little kid already, not a little infant at 6 weeks. Let me know how the dr appt goes tomorrow. Love ya and it was good to see you this past weekend. Next time take Chris wid ya!!