Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Holidays





Well, the holidays have come and gone, and so has another year. Chris and I hope you all had a wonderful and joy filled Christmas and New Year. Just so everyone is clear, we did not send out cards this year. I didn't get my act together in time, so we'll make up to you next year. I just didn't want anyone thinking we forgot them. We did however receive many beautiful cards, thank you to everyone who sent one to us. I don't know what it is about Christmas cards but I can't seem to get rid of them, no matter how old they are. Each year I tuck the cards we received away as if they were an ornament or decoration with all the other Christmas stuff and forget about them. Then the next year when I pull out all the boxes of decorations I come across the cards and I have to sit down and look at everyone before I can continue to decorate. This year I found 2007 and 2006 cards. I think the move probably caused me to get rid of the cards before that, I had put 2007's cards in a stocking. I don't remember doing that, but I think I save the cards because I remember my mom saving cards from year to year.

Anyway, here are some pictures of Nathan, he smiles all the time and laughs out loud these big belly laughs. I don't care what kind of mood you're in, when you hear the sound of your child laughing you can't help but laugh too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susie! He is so adorable! And he is so long! Gese!

amber said...

He has gotten so big already!! Definitely cute!! Hope you had a good Christmas and New Years! Thanks for updating! Love you