Sunday, November 30, 2008

I found Facebook



Hi all. Well, I broke down and made a facebook page. I already had this blog (of course) and myspace and I didn't want yet another site to keep up, but I started one anyway. So if you have a facebook page look me up and we'll chat. Here are some new pictures of Nathan. He's doing good. He's fighting a cold right now. I took him to see the doctor last Tuesday about it and he weighed 12 pounds 4 ounces!! I couldn't believe it!!

Well I hope everyone has a great holiday season!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SUZE!! he is so cute!

amber said...

Oh my word!! He is adorable and smiling now!!! yay. He looks like a mini Chris with your nose:) Anyways, thank you for finally updating with pictures. Love you

Anonymous said...

Hey Suze Glad to see you guys are doing good. Miss you both. Tell Chris I said potato.

Just
steve