Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Doctor Appointment update

Hi all! All of the doctors' appointments went well. I was cleared to go back to work and will return on December 1st. Lynette has already informed me that I'll be her slave when I return. Nate is now 10 pounds 4 ounces!! WOW!! I thought he felt heavy! He's completely out of his Newborn clothing now and his 0-3 month clothes are getting tight. He also grew 2 whole inches!! He goes in again on the 20th for his first round of shots!! :(

Hope everyone is well and staying warm, I think fall is upon us, and me without a rake (and a lot more trees)!

2 comments:

amber said...

What!? No pictures. Well I guess I will just wait until next time:)

Sarah said...

Hey Suz! Got your birth announcement a few days ago, what a handsome son you have! Sounds like all is going well, glad to hear!